Terms for Participation
Legal Disclaimers and Liabilities
By joining in a yoga class with Susan O’Toole you agree to the following terms:
- Consult your doctor if you have any preexisting medical conditions and check if this practice is suitable for you.
- It is essential that you retain full responsibility for your own physical and general well-being in applying instructions in this guided program to your own circumstances.
- The golden rule is ‘if it doesn’t feel right then don’t do it’, there is NO pain in yoga. I encourage you to stop when you need to, listen to your body and be mindful of how you feel coming to your mat, and in each pose.
- As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort you agree to listen to your body, modify the pose, or stop altogether.
- You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga.
- Susan O’Toole will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from your participation in this program.