Collective Meditation for Peace
Sunday, March 6, 2022
In support of Ukrainian families and all those devastated by this crisis of unprovoked war.
We are all interconnected and when we bring our hearts and minds together as a community, with a shared intention for peace, we can have a positive impact on ourselves, and the world around us, both near and far.
- Gate will open at 10:15 and Meditation will begin at 10:30.
- ALL ARE WELCOME, if you are bringing children please remember this is a time of meditation.
- Not drawn to meditation, no worries . . . Just come, sit peacefully, enjoy the Spring-like weather and community vibe in support of Ukrainian people.
- If arriving late or when leaving please move as quietly and mindfully as possible.
- Find a spot in the yoga tent, on the patio under the blossoming trees or in the field and feel free to mindfully move to a new spot as needed.
- A limited number of square mats will be available to sit on and a few camp chairs for those who are not comfortable on the ground. Please bring any additional cushions, yoga mats, blankets etc. that will make you comfortable.
- Add a message of Peace to our tree in the yoga tent.
- Location: 1575 Mountain View Ave