|Women’s Yoga Camping Retreat|
| 2 nights, 3 days|
Sunday, Aug, 28 – Tuesday, Aug 30
Donner Lake, Truckee
Deepen your practice and soothe your soul
Greet the early morning sun and tranquil waters of Donner Lake, with conscious breath and mindful movement, slow down and meditate in the early morning and evening stillness of the Sierras, bask in the moonlight, take in the vast night sky, and silently walk through the forest . . . Deepen your practice and soothe your soul.
Rejuvenate your youthful spirit
Camp under the stars, Hike, Relax by the lake, read a book, take a nap, paddleboard, kayak*, canoe*, float in a tube, swim, laugh, and play . . . Rejuvenate your youthful spirit .
Limited Space – 3 Yogi min/ 10 max
$250 before Aug 14, or $300 after
Must be 21+ years
LAKE Time (Paddleboard, Kayak, Swim, etc.), explore and/or Nap, Read & Relax Time
Dinner in Truckee
Evening Meditation & Stars
(all activites optional)
2 Nights Camping Accommodations
Morning & Evening Yoga Classes
Morning & Evening Meditations
Awareness Nature Walks
Group Hike Monday
Evening Flashlight Trek and Star Gazing
Shared Tent Options (or bring your own)
Paddle Boarding (limited shared boards, or bring your own)
Paddle Board Tutorial for beginners
Ample Time to Explore & Relax
Dinner (We will head to Truckee to eat)
*Any Lake Rentals (paddle boards, kayaks, jet skis, etc)
Items Listed on Gear List
A suggested gear list will be provided upon registration.
State Park rules limit us to 2 cars per campsite, a carpool will be organized.
Depart Petaluma Sunday @ 8am
Please share any dietary needs (GF, Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-Dairy, etc.) upon registration
or no later than Aug. 21
All participants must be fully vaccinated which includes boosted with vaccines for COVID-19, two weeks or more before departure. Proof of vaccination with boosters will be required. Individuals will not be admitted to the retreat if not “fully vaccinated.”
Negative COVID-19 Test:
All participants will be responsible for taking a Covid test on the morning of Aug. 28th and must show proof of negative Covid test before departure.
100% Refund if Heart and Soul cancels for any reason such as Fire or Covid.
$50 Fee if canceling before Aug 14
50% Refund for cancellations after Aug 14
If the retreat is FULL and your spot can be filled by another person then only a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
By joining in a Heart and Soul Yoga Retreat with Susan you agree to the following terms:
– Consult your doctor if you have any preexisting medical conditions and check if the activities included in this retreat are suitable for you.
– It is essential that you retain full responsibility for your own physical and general well-being when participating in any and all retreat activities.
– The golden rule is ‘if it doesn’t feel right then don’t do it’, there is NO pain in yoga.
– I encourage you to stop when you need to, listen to your body and be mindful of how you feel coming to your mat, and in each pose.
– As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
– If you experience any pain or discomfort you agree to listen to your body, modify the pose, or stop altogether.
– You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether you are able to participate in each retreat activity.
Susan O’Toole will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from your participation in any element of this program, including all transportation.